What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form. When registering on our site, , you will be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number and professional license number. If you place an order, you will also be asked to provide your credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site activity.
- To send periodic email communication (If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email).
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction is complete, your private information (credit card number) will not be stored on our servers.
Importance of keeping your private information private
If you are a cnd.com or CNDU user, you should never share your name, address or password with anyone, or let anyone access your account. We have worked very hard to protect the information you provide to us and keep it confidential. Violation of this policy may affect your status with CND and access to cnd.com.